Friday, May 24, 2013

A Brief Introduction

Hello! If you've found your way here, I hope you find something entertaining. I've always wanted to try blogging, but never actually got the guts to begin. So...here I go!

I am a self-professed nerd, and can be seen wearing a Superman t-shirt regularly. I love comics, movies, television, books - basically any form of media out there. I am also a huge Lego fan and have more bricks and minifigs than anyone should possibly try to shelter under one roof, so you may see some posts about that hobby in the future. I love collecting things.

I hope to post some movie reviews here as well, since I am very opinionated when it comes to the cinema (and I also went to school for Video Production). With the summer just ramping up, there should be plenty for me to feast my eyes on at the local theater. I might also review films that didn't make it to my neck of the woods that are now on Netflix or DVD. I have eclectic tastes and like to try some things that run the festival circuit besides the blockbusters (or wannabe blockbusters, which are more fun to write about!).

I am also working on a novel...the infamous novel that gets brought up at dinner parties and social gatherings. It's always lingering over my head, and it will probably haunt my dreams until I finish it and finally get it off my chest! Novels love to do that, especially when you neglect them to watch the latest episode of Game of Thrones.

So, that is that. As a famous man once said, "There's so little to do, and so much time!" Er - strike that. Reverse it. Thanks for reading and embarking on this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment